Tuesday, May 12, 2009

crazy shit

WOW something pretty crazy happened last night.

When i got home from work Val came up to me and let me know that there is a guy who is travelling from Quebec and got lost on his way to St Johns and he needs a place to stay. When i got home he was in the shower. I figured he would probably sleep in our room because we have extra beds, so I made sure I didnt have any valuables laying around.
Anyways this guy had a shower, started to do his laundry and then joined us for supper.
Just after supper, 2 guys about the age of 25 maybe younger knocked on our door asking for a tall french guy. So Kailyn called 'Steve!' but the other guys said 'no no its joe!'. So he goes to the truck with these guys and we thought that was pretty strange.
Throughout the evening he was telling us different names, he told me STEVEN and he told Felixe his name was Joseph!
So we are tripping out, dont know whats goin on. Anyways these guys come back and when they get inside, the 2 guys are yelling at "Steven" saying 'Give me my fuckin laptop back', as well as alot of other cursing etc.

I guess this guy had stayed in their house the night before and when he left the next day, he stole his laptop, an ipod, and a bunch of their clothes. Who knows what else he stole.
It will make it hard to trust hitchhikers from now on. Even though I thought tourists would be fairly nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment